Tuesday 7 September 2010

Busy busy busy

I've been terrible at making posts on here and for the last week or so I've just been so busy and I'm exhausted. I went to Cheltenham last week to stay with a friend for a few days. It was lovely to finally meet her and we had a day out in the Cotswolds and then shopping in Cheltenham. But two long train journeys and a bus journey in 3 days has taken it out of me so I spent the weekend just taking it easy.

And then back to work yesterday. Oh the joys! I swear the kids get more ill-behaved every year. I had a kid kicking someone else in the face today after he'd thrown him on the floor! And they are 5-6 year olds would you believe?! I doubt the behaviour will get any better.
Oh and a pointless ultrasound at the hospital which showed absolutely nothing.

So there's my busy week. I'm going to see Dangerous liasons at the West Yorkshire Playhouse tomorrow with Mark so I better go get some rest.

These are a few pictures from my trip to my friends....
Lower Slaughter in the Cotswolds
Bourton-on-the-water in the Cotswolds
Me and Hannah


Quote of the Day: 'True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost' ~ Charles Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment