My nerves are shot to hell thanks to the stress of this year. Although there have been lots of highlights, it has been one big rollercoaster of emotions that were completely beyond my control. I know nothing completely devastating has happened but all those little things that build up have just made me relieveing to see the back of this year.
- Completed race for life
- Finished my first year of study with the Open Uni
- Celebrated mine and Mark's two year anniversary with a trip to Portugal
- Met some lovely AYMErs
- Visited an ayme friend in Gloustershire
- Passed my driving test
- Yet another relapse
- Six year anniversary of being ill
- Minor breakdowns all over the place, no idea what has been up with my emotions during the latter part of this year.
- Mark just got sacked...their timing definitely stinks!
There are probably lots of things I've forgotten but at least if I can't remember it, it won't cause me stress =]
Goodbye 2010. I wish I could say it's been nice knowing you but I can't so goodbye will have to do.
So here's to the New Year! May it be a good one!
Quote of the Day: An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves ~ Bill Vaughn