Sunday 1 August 2010

Bucket list

Blimey, it's been a few weeks since I wrote anything. My brain hasn't been able to function for the last few weeks, what with concussion and general icky M.Eness. I'm still not feeling brilliant but my brain has agreed to work today on the one condition that I do pretty much nothing for the rest of the evening...chocolate and Transporter 2 it is then :)

I meant to post about writing a bucket list a while ago but since I haven't been around I haven't done it. If you don't know what a bucket list is, it's basically a list of all the things you want to do/accomplish before you kick the bucket (or die, for want of a better way to put it). It was never something I bothered to think about before I got ill because I always thought there would be plenty of time for everything and nothing would stop me from doing it all. And then I got ill. Suddenly all my hopes and dreams pretty much went out the window for the first few years. But recently I've realised I should just do everything I want to do but in smaller bite size chunks.

So I decided to write my own bucket list. It has everything from the list of countries I want to visit, to every major city I want to see, to finishing my degree and finally meeting my AYME friends :) It's not a very long list at the minute since I haven't had chance to think about it properly, but this summer I'm going to make a proper one :)


So have any of you wrote a bucket list? Or if you were to write one, what would you put as your top three things to do/accomplish?

Quote of the Day: 'All our dreams can come true but only if we have the courage to pursue them' ~ Walt Disney

1 comment:

  1. Just for some ideas, I have started one on my blog... http://memyselfandnead.blogspot.com/p/list-of-dreams.html
    good luck with yours hun x x x

    ReplyDelete