Wednesday 21 July 2010

I hate children with footballs!!

And for the second time I have concussion!! The kids at work must use my face for target practice. At the start of the year, I had a ball come down on the top of my head which resulted in concussion for 4 days :(
And today, I turned around just in time to get a close range shot directly in my nose! Apparently the kid was apologising loads and felt really bad about it, which was sweet of him to care but I didn't really hear him since I was in a complete state of shock. This is just want I need on top of my general feeling rubbishy.

I know this is a pointless post but I'll write a decent one once my concussion has gone :)

In the meantime, read this blog by a fellow M.E sufferer. It describes how life is for us perfectly
www.chemilyx.blogspot.com/2010/07/invisible-illness.html


Quote of the day: Do not work with children unless you recieve danger money!
.x.x.

2 comments:

  1. Totally understand about footballs - I have a complete phobia of them since my primary school teacher forced me to head-butt one with my hands behind my back. I just can't go near them now.

    ReplyDelete