Wednesday, 23 June 2010

I'm a walking accident

Yesterday I walked straight into my mum's big sewing box which she had left on the floor and now I have a lovely swollen and bruised ankle which is really painful :( Though in my defence for not seeing such a big box, it was dark because I'd just turned the light off.
And then today, I was cooking a burger under the grill. I turned around to get something out of the fridge and the next thing I know, the bloody thing was on fire! Not just burnt but literally flames coming out of the oven/grill! The grill must have sparked and the fat had caught fire. Managed to put it out without burning myself thankfully.

Not sure I should leave the house tomorrow...I may get run over by a child on a bike haha! They do say bad things come in three's so I am due one more mishap.

Or it is possible that this could happen....

No comments:

Post a Comment