Friday 11 June 2010

Things are finally looking up

Things are finally getting better. For those of you who know me, you'll know that my partner, Mark has been struggling like the rest of the world to find a job for over a year now. It's a nightmare time for everyone and it has been for the both of us. He was stressed because of money worries and then I was stressed because he was stressed....nightmare circle!


But he applied for a job with a bank through an agency and he starts on Monday :D Exciting much! It's such a relief and he is taking me out for a curry on Saturday to celebrate, before the England game obviously!



Ooo I got post today too! I ordered these lovely things of rock and retro, I just adore them!

So much for my ban on spending any money and I just have to go buy a new dress from river island tonight for Saturday. Only I haven't decided which colour to get yet....Light Blue, Orange or Black....decisions decisions! And to think only a couple of years ago, I absolutely refused point blank to ever wear a dress. Amazing what a bit of exercise does for confidence!
Tiffany Clark is an absolute life saver! Her fitball classes have made such a difference to my confidence and my figure. This is her business if anyone is curious http://www.sxxxystudios.co.uk/ Not that I do the pole dancing lessons haha! I'm not that confident!

I've turned into a domestic goddess too :o Cooking and cleaning! Never thought I'd be quite happy to be doing that. Shepherd's pie for tea the other night for Mark and his brother and Leek and potato soup for us tonight. I guess we always look for domestic bliss...Never thought I'd be one to find it!


Quote of the day: Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

1 comment:

  1. I'm waiting for my Rock and Retro parcel to arrive, waiting for some new body jewellery too.
    Ahh, damn people telling me nice shops have a sale on!

    ReplyDelete