Monday 21 June 2010

Still alive :)

I was bracing myself this morning to wake up and feel like I'd been hit by a bus but, and it's a big BUT, I actually feel okay! I have achy legs, stomach and back but general exercise ache and not M.E ache so YAY :)

A little girl at work made my day today. I had my new maxi dress on and a straw hat and she said 'You are the prettiest person in the whole wide world' and she was very insistent on the fact too. Probably not quite true but ah well, made me smile :) Everyone should have a random child that walks past them and tells them they look pretty....it would cheer everyone up.

Quote of the day: The few wonders in the world only exist while there are those with the sight to see them.

Sorry this is a little short, need rest and going to watch 'A man apart' before sleep. Will write a decent post soon....promise :) .x.

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet, even though kids aren't my favourite thing they can be really cute (though of course they can also be anything but). Hope the M.E. achiness stays away x

    ReplyDelete