Tuesday 15 June 2010

Major Fail!

So today I failed my driving test! I guess I expected to fail anyway, not a great deal of people pass first time right? But still I was pissed off with myself for messing up. But ah well, always next time I guess when I can eventually afford it!

I'm doing Race for Life on Sunday and have barely trained at all....damn M.E! Everytime I decide to get my backside to the gym, I wake up feeling like death warmed up. I'm determined to go tomorrow morning and get some last minute running in before the race =] It is a brilliant cause, Cancer Research so if anyone wants to sponsor me then here's the link www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/lozzzy All sponsors greatly appreciated =D

Quote of the Day: It's not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you failed, but dont worry Im sure you will get it next time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lucy :) Yeah at least I know what to expect next time so I won't be as nervous *I hope* :)

    ReplyDelete